Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tubesocks, Tommy, Too Faced, oh my!


Hello lovelies,

Nestled safely into the depths of the polluted and poverty stricken highways and cities of Canada, is a sweet little gem that is called Winners.

As I walked in and noticed hot pink, leopard print, and tubesocks, I thought to myself, why didn't tell me that this is the most amazing store on earth?

Not ONLY does Winners have incredible markdown on their merchandise (clothing, home decor, shoes, accessories) BUT they carry the most saught after labels, labels such as: Juicy, Ed Hardy, Guess, Kathy Van Zeeland, Betsey Johnson, Tommy Hilfiger and many many more.

But the fun doesn't stop there.

I turned the corner and smelled a sweet smell, that was a mixture of Princess by Vera Wang and Guess Gold perfume. Or if I was to be more elegant, eau du toilet. ANYWHO, no joke, there were hundreds of perfumes, high end, not so high end. But nevertheless, amazing prices! 19.99 for a Princess by Vera Wang gift set? You better believe it!

And just when I thought it couldn't get any better, makeup! Tons of makeup. Elf, Rimmel, TOO FACED! I was literally in heaven.

So, if any of you lovely ladies happen to be driving past a Winners one day, take my advice and check it out! You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment